Monday, July 20, 2015

Regrets

Until a few (maybe one or two) years ago I used to say that I had no regrets. Everything I had done or hadn't was fine. 
Well, maybe regrets are a "grown-up thing" and as I grow up they are born...or realized.

So, I regret.....

* situations I pushed things (and in the end I realized I didn't have to)

* two choices of boyfriends I have made in the past (with the life philosophy, political beliefs and ideas I have today I wouldn't make them)

* the times I wasn't 100% myself

* for all the "fuck you"s (metaphorically and literally) I didn't say when I had to

* the times I was afraid of doing something and in the end.... I didn't do it

* the times I didn't give the answer (or no answer, that's an option too) they deserved to some people

* the moments I could have been happy but I wasn't

No comments:

Post a Comment