Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Reinventing happiness (no.5)


Lately, I've been drawing a lot. 
Usually sitting in my balcony and creatin for hours and hours!
It's the basic thing that makes my mind calm down and reduces the almost constant thinking.
So, following lines and creating beauty, for me!
And color. 
A great part of my abtract art and collages. 
Having depression is like being in a constant state of...grey. It goes from light shades of grey to really really dark ones. And drawing and creating collages is a way for me to add color to my life. 
Every new colored pencil or pen I'm buying is like a choice I make, an addition of a certian scent and shade to a tough time....

Yes, I have obsessive compulsions and constant thoughts, and very bad and dark moments and depression, but I'm still making my choices and trying to make my everyday life better.

Sometimes, I only need a black pen, some colored ones and a good piece of paper!



No comments:

Post a Comment