Friday, November 28, 2014

Six reasons to create.


Today I was searching for a photo in the timeline photo album of "Daily Art by Angelina" facebook page when I noticed a few photos from the first days of my small business. And I smiled. And then I kept looking at photos until the most recent ones.

And I remembered why I design and create jewelry....



1. It feels great to start from an idea inside my head and end up creating something from scratch. 



2. The mix and match of materials, shapes and colors!



3. The idea that another person chose to buy something I created (the ring on the photo is the first item I sold on Etsy).



4. The hand sewing, the needle going through the fabrics, the buttons and beads decorating and completing the item.



5. The just bought rows of beads create a special feeling while I'm holding them in my hand.




6. I create, so I can make a butterfly fly and then stand for a while on my finger!


No comments:

Post a Comment