Saturday, December 13, 2014

The "things I like each day" project.


For some days now I'm working on this personal project. 
Each day, I write down a list of things I noticed and liked during the day. 
It can be a scenery, an object, colors, an outfit, a fabric, a shop, a gesture, a person....

The first day, for example, I liked:
~ On the subway: an old man with a grey suit, with white stripes. He was probably going to visit someone because he was carrying a pastry shop box (also grey, with a white bow on top).
~ Looking outside the bus: a couple with matching traditional African outfits, made of ecru lace-like fabric. Plus, the lady was wearing a blue turban with gold thread embroidery on it.
~ The dream I saw, where a lady gave me a box full of things that could make you happy (something like magic, because I can't remember what exactly the things where).

The project goes very well. It makes me focus on the positive side and discover small, beautiful things!
You should try it yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment