Monday, January 26, 2015

Birthday Wishlist


In one week I'm turning 26!
So, I thought of making a wishlist!

First of all, I would like the day of my birthday to be special, do 
 something special, with my special people (I'm thinking of visiting a museum and have a great meal for lunch or dinner).

And here's my wishlist:

1. A tulle dress.
(Classic choice for me)

2. A bag full of goodies from Accessorize.
(Recently I visited one of their stores and I found so many cute trinkets!)

3. A jewelry box with music and a ballerina.
(One of these jewelry boxes that play music and a ballerina spins rounds around herself when you open them)

4. Books.
( I read a lot and fast, so I always want more! Art, crime, theater....)

5. Something with polka dot.
(I love flowers, stardust, but I think polka dot is my favorite pattern)


Yes, feels nice to make a wishlist!


No comments:

Post a Comment