Thursday, January 1, 2015

The resolutions of 2015!




Happy New Year!

Oh, new year, new organizer (bought my first original Filofax, in purple) and....
 new resolutions list!!!

I love this time of the year, when I can make a list of the things I want to do during the whole year!

Last year my list had only four goals. I worked for all of them but in the end I accomplished two. 
This year I'm more of a daydreamer and the list is much bigger. Here's a part of it:

* Spice up my personal style
I think that growing up I'm becoming less eccentric. I started working on my appearance by dying part of my hair (which is usualy dyed blue). So now I'm wearing a combination of brown, blue and purple hair!

* Smile.
Lately I realized that smiling makes you fell better instantly!

* Take care of my body and soul.
Workout more, eat better (and less) food, etc.

* Finish my video art project.
I've been trying to do this since last year.

* Work even more with my jewelry brand, Daily Art by Angelina.
When you're a one person business there's a lot to do, from designing and creating to promoting your work, and always something extra you can add to your "to-do-list"!

* Improve this blog.
New things coming!

* Volunteer.
I've been thinking for quite some time to volunteer to a cause.

* Maybe travel. 
"Maybe" is about the money factor. Last few weeks I'm watching a tv show where two guys travel the world and Ι heve started feeling very strongly the need to see the world (or part of it)!


Plus, being inspired from the facebook games where you have small goals to accomplish, I thought of setting one or two each month. I'm starting with reading four books and workout and meditate daily, for january.

Have a very very nice year and good luck with your own resolutions!!


No comments:

Post a Comment