Friday, June 26, 2015

3 years of "Daily Art by Angelina"!




Three years ago, on June 26th (like today) I opened my "Daily Art by Angelina" shop on Etsy.
The first items I uploaded for sell were a bunch of statement necklaces and earrings made of Pyssla beads. Liquid glass, more beads, cartoon patterns, lots of felt, vintage button and a great amount of tulle were the next things to come for "Daily".

The basic thought of opening my shop was to see if I could sell the things I was creating. And I chose the name "Daily Art" because I had set the goal that one day I would be able to add more of my art and crafts on my shop (drawings, photography,etc).


Having "Daily" has been very educating, helped me mature as a personality, made me even more creative and has given me many moments of happiness (oh, the great feeling you have when someone has chosen to buy an item you made). Of course, running a small business isn't easy (at all) and there are nights of bad sleep, moments and days of anxiety.

Recently I took the next step and added photography prints, collages and drawings to my shop and it feels very nice to look at it and see my goal becoming reality!



"Daily" is something I created from scratch, and today is in its best version so far, thanks to hard work, my customers and all the people that helped and keep helping along the way (thank you so much!!).


So, let's celebrate today and go on waiting (and working) for the great things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment