Monday, February 1, 2016

I am (part two)

I am turning 27 soon
(basically in some hours).
I am someone who's mind doesn't cooperate sometimes and it makes me freak out, making me believe I might have o.c.d. (must check this out).
I am a strong believer of the ugliness of the world we live in, so I try to create my own microcosm with pinches of positivity and fairydust.
I am now filling what love means.
I'm learning to speak my mind for real.
I'm trying to look at myself from a fresh point of view.
I am doing my best for the things I like and love, but I'm not giving my 100% for these that I don't really want.
I'm crying sometimes when I think of certain things I have accomplished or things and people I didn't have in my life in the past, but now I do!
I am saying to myself that "it's ok, you're human after all" whenever I feel bad or stupid for something I have done or said
(we don't need extra guilt and shame coming from ourselves).
I am an adult and I am now able to keep my calm when a certain problem occurs
(at least much more than I used to).
I am an adult and I can make my own choices.
I am more liberated and happier than I used to be one year ago
(and maybe two years, three years, twenty seven years?!).
I am expecting more.

No comments:

Post a Comment