Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Two photos, almost ten months apart

Sometimes is nice to look back and compare the past with the present. 
See how things have changed. 
A few minutes ago a painting on my wall caught my eye and and I started thinking how a photograph can reflect how you feel at a certain period of time.

So, here's a comparison.....

1.

That's one of my paintings for my "Wrath Project" (and the one on my wall right now). 
It was done about 10 months ago. Apart from the variety of red shades, I used a knife, a razor and a pair of scissors for this one. 
And it was reflecting my inside so well at that point.....! I can still remember the feeling today, just by looking at it.


And here's the present.....

2.

All these colors, this pretty thing with the confetti (accidentally) on top of it, oh my...! 
There's always a pinch of black, but brighter colors rule these days.
Colorful things and big doses of joy. 
Pretty well done......!

No comments:

Post a Comment