Tuesday, September 23, 2014

It's ok.




Lately I was so nervous. Stress was all over my mind.
After the breathing exercises that are a classic solution to these problems I tried one more:
dealing with perfection.Or better with imperfection. 
I'm a person that wants to try until I have the best possible result and in the end I always think that I could have done even better (secret perfectionist). In my every day life I want some kind of order in things. And subconsciously (I think others see it better than I do though) I want to have the control of situations, things and people around me.
So, these last days when I start getting anxious about something and being afraid that it can go wrong, 
I just say to myself that it's ok even if something goes wrong or not according to plan.
And the truth is.... I 'm feeling much better!
After all perfection doesn't truly exist! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment