Monday, September 29, 2014

The fear of doing nothing.


My boyfriend's teasing me about being busy all the time. He says that I'm making jewelry and then posting here in the microcosm and then painting and then  reading a book....and all these in a period of a couple of hours! 
The truth is he's describing me very well. I like to always keep myself busy.
But very often I'm wondering if that's normal. Surely I have a lot to do, but I think that deep inside I'm afraid of nothing. Afraid that if I don't occupy myself with an activity I' ll get bored. It's like the moments I don't do something are a waste of time.
I have organized my program that way so I always have a to-do-list, but in the end I' m thinking if I have to do less and taste "nothingness".
Spend more time with loved ones, learn to enjoy doing nothing and relax...!

No comments:

Post a Comment