Wednesday, September 24, 2014

When magic happens.


I'm going to this shop wanting to buy a notebook.
As I enter a poster of a new Playmobil figure is catching my eye, so I'm starting thinking that I must buy it since I have a small collection of them.
I think of it twice and I get on with buying that notebook that I wanted originally.
And on my way to the checkout I decide to buy the figure (a fairy with beautiful light blue hair and transparent wings, having a swan with her, <3).

At home as I'm doing a mini-photo shoot with the fairy to post her on Instagram and I'm holding her in my hand.....
THE IDEA popped up!
The idea for a Playmobil inspired jewelry collection for "Daily Art by Angelina"!

Afterwards I kept thinking that it's really funny how things happen sometimes. If I hadn't bought the figure probably I would never have this idea...!
Even the smallest choice we make can lead to something new.
That's kind of magic, right?!



No comments:

Post a Comment