Friday, November 20, 2015

I've been there.....

*I listened to a song and the lyrics became the perfect trigger to remember some things......


I was the one who was looking herself in the mirror and was wondering where her smile went.
I was the one who, when in time of need, instead of help got even more pressure from the person who had to be there for her.
I was the one who reached her limits.
I was the one who felt so, so, so alone even when being with someone else.
I was the one who felt like a knife stabbed her and someone was turning it around her wound.
I was the one who felt like a carpet was pulled off under her feet.
I was the one who was crying while dreaming of laughter.
I was the one with faith until I had no more.
I was the one who someone took her crown off one night.
I was the one who started getting used to the idea that every happy moment is followed by a sad one.
I was the one who got used to unpleasant surprises.
I was the one who learned to smile as a facade sometimes.


I'm no more.....




No comments:

Post a Comment