Wednesday, November 25, 2015

The well kept demons


If you're a regular reader of this blog you'll probably know that one of my favorite subjects to talk about is the personal demons each one of us has. I talk about mine every now and then. 

But today I thought of writing a few words about the ones that are deeper than any other. Those that almost nobody (maybe a couple of people, but not the 100% of them) knows about. 
These are the demons that I keep fighting and haven't defeated yet. These are the ones that I'm thinking about when sometimes seems to others like I'm lost in my own world (ok, there are cases that I'm really lost in my own world too). 
These are the demons that make me feel powerless sometimes or some other times I have to gather so much strength just for one battle with them.

Until that day that I'm going to win....(hopefully)....

No comments:

Post a Comment