Thursday, December 10, 2015

Time

(image: onpoint.wbur.org)

I'm not good with time.
I used to be very late (now I'm just a little bit late and only sometimes) for anything I had to do, I always try to do more things than I can during the day, 
and most importantly of all....I'm definitely not one of the patient people.
Actually, when I want something I want it.....as quickly as possible. 
And when I don't get what I want quickly enough, I start thinking and analyzing and obssessing and well, I have his thing when I usually can't stop my brain from working, not even pausing for a while!
But, patience is the key sometimes. 
(I'm taking a deep breath while writting the phrase above).
Still, I haven't accept it. But I try. And lately I try even more. 
You see when you have to wait for something, unpleasant thoughts wake up. 
When you have to wait you start thinking that you basically don't have any control over certain things.
When you have to wait thoughts of failure (or not getting the thing you wanted in the first place) make their appearance.
When you have to wait....it feels like time starts to move in such a weird way.

But in life, there's always something more to learn and for me dealing with time it's probablly the last task for 2015....
(keep on trying and working, even if this makes you uncomfortable, right?!).

No comments:

Post a Comment