Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Dear 2015....

I'm glad I met you. I really am. I might even be grateful that you came. A few days ago I accidentally found myself going through my facebook (a.k.a. the version of our lives for others to see) posts, thoughts and photos and it felt like another life. Like I used to have a life and now I have another one, a new one.

2015....you crushed me. You totally did. I felt I was betrayed by a couple of people. I felt I reached my limits quite a few times (four to be exact). I felt lonely, many times. I felt so disappointed. I felt I was stuck. I felt so insecure (a lot!). I felt fear. I felt the loss of my faith to things and people. I felt the chaos that was my life for a few months. 

2015.... while you were here I broke and reassembled myself, not one, but a couple of times (or more).

2015.....you marked me. I changed (or better I evolved), because I basically had no choice to do otherwise. And maybe after all it was the time for change.

2015....during your stay I managed to do some things:
* I met many new people!
* I made new friends!
* I exited my comfort zone!
* I created good relationships with other people!
* I had the chance to feel how having a hard crush on someone feels like!
* I made a band!
* I made new things for my career!
* I made new plans for my career and my life in general!
* I created many pieces of art!
* I wrote many poems, articles, lyrics for songs, texts, posts!
* I became more social!
* I learned that you never know what's coming next in life!
* I learned that you can survive a lot as a human being in life!
* I turned from being a "vase" made of thin glass that breaks easily to being a "wall" (with cracks, but still a wall)!
* I learned how to express what I feel in a much better way!
* I couldn't stop my brain from over-thinking and over-feeling, but I managed to turn all that energy into art and in general control my feelings and thoughts more than I used to in the past!
* I finally got over false ideas about my appearance (special thanks to a friend for that)!
* I cut ties with things and people that were more harming than good for me or that they didn't make me feel ok!
* Now I feel ok with being me, much more than I used to to in the past!

2015....I'm still working on things, learning and try to become a better person.

2015....sometimes I feel like I really started to LIVE my life while you were here (even though many bad stuff happened, but I turned them into better ones), so I guess I'm saying goodbye kink of whimsically!
Love, a hug and a kiss on the cheek!
Angelina  

            

No comments:

Post a Comment