Monday, April 6, 2015

"Because of you"

There are some letters that you can't (or better you don't want to) send, but still they're worth written. 
Lately I have been listening to an mp3 player I hadn't used for some time now. From there one day I listened to "Because of you" and a letter started forming itself in my mind...

My once loved one,

Thank you for everything you did.
Thank you for being who you were.

Thank you for not laughing, because you made me realize the importance of laughter.
Thank you for all these grumpy moments of you, because you made me really understand how important peace of mind and inner happiness is.
Thank you for the typical last text you sent me, because I saw some more of you true colors.
Thank you for the times of crying, because they made me realize how a good relationship shouldn't be.
Thank you for the point of view you had of the world and how critical you were of the opposite mine, because it made me be proud of the way I see the world around me.
Thank you for having your fears and especially those of jealousy, because they made me understand myself more and how ethical I am.
Thank you that because of you I reached to the conclusion that to others we project ourselves and what we want to see.
Thank you so much because you made me respect myself more and fight more for the meaning of "freedom" each one of us should have as part of a relationship and in life in general.
Thank you because you made me be more careful with others, but a ton more open as a person and soul.

Yeah all these things are part of the work I have done with myself first of all, but I don't think there would have become true without you being in my life.

Thank you for the good times (and the bad ones too).
Thank you for everything!

Prefer love than hate, and smile than not smiling.

Have a great and happy life!

 Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment