Monday, April 6, 2015

Life (of a blogger) without a laptop

Imagine a person that spends hours in front of a laptop every day.
Blogging, editing photographs, listening to music, running an Etsy Shop, discovering internet trinkets, preparing a video art project, and usually doing all these while having a series or a movie playing on the background (listening to people talking and in general sounds helps me to work, gives me a tempo).

Imagine that person with a broken laptop (one day the screen went "you see me, now you don't!").

The first day I had a great breakfast in the garden and these last four days I'm reading a lot, listening to more music from my mp3 player, taking photographs as usual (and waiting for a computer to edit them, going pot with friends a lot, doing more embroidery work, still watching some documentaries and series I can find on YouTube (from my cell phone), but I'm missing one thing most of all:
writing my blog!
I write down on a notebook everything that I would like to post and the day came that my brother's Easter Holiday started and now I can have access to his laptop for some hours each day (lucky me that I'm waking up at around 6 a.m. each morning and he usually wakes up at around 12 a.m.!).

No comments:

Post a Comment