Saturday, April 25, 2015

The incredible Mr. Serj

Lately I'm listening so much to Serj Tankian that sometimes wheb I wake up or when I go to sleep I'm listening his voice inside my head. 
So, I thought of creating a playlist of some of my favorite songs (not in order of preference) and share some of my favorite words....

4. "Lie lie lie"
5. "Butterfly"
6. "Falling Stars"
7. "Feed us"
8. "Weave on"
9. "Uneducated Democracy"
10. "Beethoven's Cunt"
11. "Baby"
12. "Ching Chime"

" I abhor the whore who calls herself reality" - Reality TV

" I won't be crucified nor terrified, I'm not terrified" - Butterfly

" Do you know that life is ending,
As we go, the dots connecting,
We had our chance to save the garden,
As it dies, our souls will harden." - Feed Us

"We don't need your hypocrisy" - The Unthinking Majority

"Pretentious attention" - Empty Walls

" Why can' t it all be true?" - Blue

"We're the day birds,
Deciding to fly against the sky." - Harakiri

"I want you to be
left behind those empty walls,
Taunt you to see
from behind those empty walls." - Empty Walls


* All words and music by Serj Tankian

No comments:

Post a Comment