Thursday, April 9, 2015

Words


When I was studying cinema, we had a teacher that one day while teaching about scripts told us something that stayed with me: 
the characters of a story might say things that come in contrast with their actions (and the opposite), but we must always pay attention and believe their actions, not their words.
From the moment I heard those words I realized that they're so true, even in real life!
 Years passed from that lesson and I heard my fair share of words from others (acquaintances, friends, boyfriends, etc). And although I'm the type of person (by nature) that believes in the words of others, I learned to keep in mind that their actions might show otherwise. So, I started paying more attention to actions!
Actually I'm still learning about it (and probably won't ever stop).
And instead of people who use words (without doing the matching actions),
I prefer and love those who say their words with actions!

No comments:

Post a Comment