Thursday, October 22, 2015

A place where magic happens


This a photo I took a couple of years ago,
 It was a sunny Sunday morning and as I was walking in the center of Athens I saw a bunch of balloons hanging from a balcony.
 "Oh something nice must happen inside there" I thought. 

A few months after that I attended a class of photography in this building so I had the chance to take a look at the inside, with the pink walls and big white staircase to the upstairs floor (where I never went, so the mystery kept on going).






So, this autumn I started attending a class of theatrical play....in the upstairs floor of this same building (yes the one with the balcony).
I realized that something magical does happen in there, a group of positive people gather and work on freeing and understand themselves and becoming their best selves through movement, theater, role playing and imagination!

Inside there.....magic happens!

2 comments:

  1. Λατρευω τετοια νεοκλασσικα κτιρια κ γι αυτο λατρευω τις βολτες στην πολη...παντα με μια μηχανη ανα χειρας! τυχερη που το γνωρισες κ απο κοντα!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ναι, όντως είναι πολύ όμορφο κτίριο! :-)

    ReplyDelete