Saturday, October 24, 2015

The most important words I've heard in my life

(until now at least)

I'm a little bit of a drama queen sometimes. 
Some other times I'm kind of overreacting.
 If I want something I can't wait too long until I get it, if I 'm feeling something I can't help but expressing myself....etc, etc. 
And there are times that I feel that I might be crossing my line of self control, maybe take something too seriously and making a big deal of it (well, when you can't stop your mind from thinking almost all the time some things become bigger than they really are in there).
So, all these moments when I'm afraid that I'm going to lose control I try to remember the really important things in life. 
The really really important ones!

The number one for me it's a phrase that I've been told when I was 20 years old. 
Back then, after a fainting episode and health problems that followed it, I took some medical tests and in one of those (which was to check the chance of having cancer), the doctor came out of his office and told me the phrase:
"You're fine, you don't have anything".

And that's the phrase I remember when things get out of control inside my mind.
I'm fine, and there was a chance I wouldn't be and that's a blessing on its own.
 So anything else.... I can handle!


No comments:

Post a Comment