Sunday, October 25, 2015

I am

I am a young woman.
I am an artist.
I am scared to death to do some things.
I am a daydreamer.
I am someone who lost faith (not in a religion, but in people, situationĪƒ and the beautiful things that might come) and is starting to gaining it again.
I am tired of trying sometimes.
I am balancing between happiness and melancholy. 
I am (usually) full of anxiety (for things that I want to come and they might not, for what I'm going to do with my life, that something bad might happen, etc, etc).
I am not afraid to express what I feel (in here or to some people I trust).
I am recovering from a bad year.
I am a great lover of laughing.
I am happy when I spend time with myself.
I am who I am at this moment because I worked for it.
I am learning to live outside my comfort zone.
I am grateful to have a roof over my head and food.
I am beginning to believe in myself in a way that I only subconsciously have imagined. 
I am someone who gained self-confidence through work and time (and still working on that).
I am afraid of silence.
I am afraid of the things that might not come.
I am a person who's able to go to pieces, pick up each piece, rebuild myself again (and become a better version of myself each time I do this).
I am here.
I am learning to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment