Monday, March 21, 2016

My mind

My mind.
Well, my mind is heaven and hell. My mind creates beauty, images and art so quickly. My mind tells me that I'm in danger, that this and that are going to harm me if I don't do certain acts. Compulsions protect me, that's what my mind tells me.
My mind usually wins. 
It wins in creation and in paranoia as well. 
There are good days and bad days. Maybe really good ones and a few that are very bad.
y mind is able to imagine whole worlds within minutes. If you give it a phrase it will create an image in seconds. And in the same time it can get stuck for days, weeks, months on a tiny stain or a source of dirt or germs. I'm in danger it says.
That's what the devil inside there says. And the angel answers that I should follow logic, the logical way of thinking. And yes, my obsessions are kind of related to my imagination and my creation. Because when I create I have a certain amount of control over my thoughts and I'm balancing the bad and negative ones.
I love my mind, except from when it makes me reach my limits. What am I doing then? 
Well, I; still trying o figure this one out. Maybe I should stand my ground when it stops cooperating with me. 
You see, sometimes, my so full of imagination mind turns against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment