Saturday, March 12, 2016

The beautiful lives of others

I have a great imagination. And I use it a lot.
For example, when I'm thinking about people I don't know very well or people I have just met, or others that I know but we're not the closest of friends, I have the tendency to imagine that they have these wonderful,  beautiful lives, always better and more interesting than mine.
Others have more fun in their daily lives.
Others flirt more and they have more people interested in them.
Others always have more friends.
Others are always more active and do more things throughout their every day.
Others.....have these great lives....but again, do they?
After all each one of us tries his/her best to learn how to have a good life, make the most of it and be happy. And like mine, all the other lives are quite the same, with ups and downs. And probably there are no fireworks and confetti all the time. Cause after all that's the way life is. Right, my dear imagination?

No comments:

Post a Comment