Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Demons


(fun-time.website)

I remember that my previous "microcosm" blog, "The microcosm inside her mind" , had a few demon-haunted posts. 
But let's start  from the definition of the word demon. For me demons are all the bad (or not pleasant) things, situations, people that have happened in my life. 
In the past there were times that I was feeling them "sitting" so close to me that they where kind of blocking my air sometimes. But the thing is that as time passes and I grow up things change and the relationship with my demons changes too. 
Bad, difficult and unpleasant things keep happening and new demons are "born", but I manage to have them around without paying so much attention to them. 
I do listen to what they're "saying", but after all it's my choice whether I'm going to pay attention to them or whether I'm going to ignore them and keep on going my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment