Sunday, March 29, 2015

Emptiness....not!


It's been some time now.
That day.
Things happen.

One day (that day, some time ago), I woke up and I realized how "empty" the world is ( I had some clues before that of course but it was that day when I really felt it).
I looked around me and I saw how hollow most peoples' lives are, how hollow most relationships are.
I've always liked "real things", so the realization of the emptiness scared me at first. 

And then I made a life-changing decision:
I thought that this world isn't what I want for my life. 
And since I believe that you create your life through your decision and choices, I decided that I'm going to create my world, also known as my life.

I want to do the things I want, the things I dream, have good friendships and find real love. I want to be honest and open to the world, say and do the things I would once wouldn't (usually because I would be afraid).
I want to be 120% myself and try to live the life I have dreamed of.
I'm on the process of that goal and things are going well because I work on them.

Every night when I go to sleep I'm thinking that "yes, you did the best you could, you were true to yourself and you truly lived the day".

And some day, I will be standing on a terrace admiring the great view, smiling while drinking my coffee (or some other beverage) and thinking that all I ever wanted is right here....
in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment