Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I am scared



There are moments when I totally break.
I burst into tears, I feel as weak, small and alone as it gets.
(For those who know me personally, in case you think you have witnesed one of these moments, trust me, you haven't. No one has ever seen me in these moments.)
During these moments, I doubt myself, the choices I have made, life.
I'm thinking that things might go wrong. That my dreams might never come true.
I'm afraid that I won't manage to live a happy life, that my life won't have the happy ending I want.

I am scared.
Of the world, of life.
And I need someone stronger than me to be there, maybe hug me until it's over.

And there's this song that best describes these moments....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0QBzX7zZBw

But these are only moments, they don't last long and I see them as bittersweet breaks.
After them I keep going, living, making my choices and becoming a little more free as a person with each post on this blog ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment