Saturday, March 7, 2015

Saturday 7 March 2015

"I'm feeling the pain going though my body. I'm in my bed, with the door closed and no computer on. 
I'm in pain.
Am I going to be wounded forever? 
I wish I could have someone hug me and protect me from all this.
I don't want to cry, I want to be brave but the tears are almost out.
I'm thinking you were so.... little.
And still in this moment there's some kind of magic. Because right now I'm hurting so much and so bad. And I don't run to anyone for that hug. I'm standing alone.
I'm facing the abyss inside me and I'm becoming a little... muchier.

And suddenly my mother enters the room and comes and kisses me in the forehead. 
And I'm thinking that that's one more kind of magic. Not being alone, having someone next to you.
Yeah, when I'm taking a look inside me I'm seeing...something like a tunnel, a road that leads to my deepest self (the one that FEELS).

When I'm looking inside me I see the abyss.
And it's colorful."


P.S. That's the first excerpt from my real personal diary. It felt so right to share this small and kind of surreal text.
Let's live, feel and express ourselves and our feelings....!

No comments:

Post a Comment