Thursday, May 7, 2015

"Flying from light to dark"

The following text is my participation in a project called 240". More details about it you can find here and you can read the original greek version of the text here.


The good moments and the bad, like light and dark. The good and the bad inside us, like the sun and the shade. The day and the night. White and black. Like the black words on the white backround of the page. And there, in between, I exist too like everyone else.
There, in between, I'm living and balancing, once in the light and once in the dark. My past, my present, my future. People, feelings, lyrics, music, words are going through my life and my mind on a daily basis. I'm burned by the light and I'm smother by the dark. And other times the light nourishes me and the dark scares me.
That's life... white light and black dark. And from there words are born.
Because life is for flying away from grey. Grey that has only a few words inside it.

No comments:

Post a Comment