Sunday, May 17, 2015

The longest Saturday ever...!


Yesterday was a Saturday.
And the longest day I can ever remember living.
So, I always wake up really early in the morning. Yesterday I woke up somewhere between 5:30 and 6:00 a.m. And soon, a migraine started (that's usual as well for me). I did what I had to do about it and continued doing what I always do each day, create basically, write, taking photos, doing housework, until 11:00 a.m. came. At that point I was feeling like it was 2:00 p.m. "Oh, time passes kind of slow today..." I thought. 
My head kept hurting, but I kept being occupied with my usual activities as much as I could (due to the pain). At around 13:00 I slept a little bit in case the migraine goes away....and I woke up just less than an hour later, looking at the time and thinking "Oh my, how slow can time pass today...!". I was feeling like I was awake for 10 or more hours. 
I kept doing things, and doing things, hoping that time will seem moving a little bit faster, but no. The same thing was happening during the whole day. Until the migraine stopped late in the evening. Then I think time started moving normally again.

I don't know why I had this sense of time moving so slow, but I know that it was so weird and tiring. And today, that everything seems normal again, I'm so glad that such a long day ended! 

No comments:

Post a Comment